Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Megan Thee Stallion Posts Shocking Pics Of Her Feet After Getting Shot

Some people just weren’t convinced that Megan Thee Stallion had even been shot in the first place given the fact that she partied a bit not too long ago. That being said, the star was quick to address the speculations!’

Megan Thee Stallion provided some really gruesome pictures of her feet that have been operated on to remove the bullets in them after she became the victim of a shooting.

While some would rather not see that, Megan Thee Stallion thought it was necessary for people to get the image of her wounds into their heads and stop spreading rumors that she lied about getting shot in both her feet.

In the meantime, the rapper’s post has been deleted but plenty of people were able to get screenshots and repost it.

Her message to the haters reads: ‘Lol what I have learned about majority of people on social media is that y’all like to hear all bad news before good news, a lie always spreads quicker than the truth, and y’all really be believing the sh*t YALL make up. I got hit in the back of my feet cause when I got shot I was WALKING AWAY FACING THE BACK. Why would I lie about getting shot? Why are y’all this upset that I do not want to be in the bed all sad? Why y’all upset I can walk?’

Megan went on to explain that ‘I got my stitches out my feet like two weeks ago and I was just ready to go celebrate ‘WAP’ going number 1… I usually don’t address internet bullsh*t but y’all people are just so sick! God was really watching over me and I am healing so well. Sorry I am not as sad and miserable as a lot of y’all are lol. But imma keep being Megan Thee Mf STALLION.’



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/3281C0D

No comments:

Post a Comment