Friday, November 13, 2020

Kelly Clarkson Debuts Stunning Cover Of Vince Vance & The Valiants’ Classic ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’

Kelly Clarkson is getting in the Christmas spirit with another new holiday song.

The singer, 38, dropped a stunning cover of Vince Vance & The Valiants’ classic, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”.

RELATED: Kelly Clarkson Goes Country For ‘Kellyoke’ Cover Of Faith Hill Hit

“All I Want For Christmas Is You” is the second yuletide tune Clarkson dropped this year, following her new original Christmas duet “Under The Mistletoe” with acclaimed country singer Brett Eldredge.

RELATED: Kelly Clarkson’s Daughter Has An Ingenious Way To Avoid Schoolwork

“I have been singing Vince Vance & the Valiants’ song ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ since I was a little kid,” “The Kelly Clarkson Show” host said in a statement. “I always loved that it’s a ballad but the woman always sounded so rock n’ roll with her raspy tone on the big notes. It has an old school vibe and is a little pop, country, and rock n’ roll.”

The new tunes come over seven years after her debut Christmas album, Wrapped In Red.

“All I Want For Christmas Is You” and “Under The Mistletoe” are available to stream everywhere now.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8291209 https://ift.tt/3lwltz4

No comments:

Post a Comment